Saturday, September 13, 2008

Congrats to Jake and Aubry Burt


Well the triplets are finally here! Acutally they were born 9-8-08. Mom and babies are happy and healthy. So, if any of you are feeling overwhelmed with your kids just imagine taking these guys home for the rest of their lives! Personally, I think I would do it. Kind of makes me baby hungry. I am so proud of Aubry, she stuck with bed rest and kept these little guys in there long enough that they are super healthy. They all went home together with mom so that is saying something. Anyway, hopefully I get to see them soon. Super cute! Congrats guys!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Oh how wonderful! Are they all boys? What did they name them? Tiny babies always make me baby hungry, but I love babies.

Jason and Stefanie Burt said...

You guys will have to get the Burt busyness going again and hook yourself up with a set a triplets, you know us us Burt's like do have the same things, you guys would be awesome! From Jason