Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!






We went with Ron, Leslie, Cory, and Sherrie, to Palm Springs, CA.  It was a fun little getaway.  The weather was nice (especially compared to Utah).  We took a day and went to Disneyland.  It was empty and we walked onto every ride!  I didn't go on all of them but most of them were fine.  It was a blast and I can't wait until Talmage is old enough to appreciate such a fun place.  We went to lunch at the Horseshoe Cafe and watched the show.  Don't worry, they picked me out of the crowd to come up and play the fiddle.  Hmmm... not that talented but so much fun.  I haven't had that much adrenaline in a long time.  The mini golf was actually at our hotel.  We played a couple of times.  We also ate like royalty... PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, Morton's Steakhouse.  Yummy.  We went to two movies (what a treat).  Don't bother with Paul Blart, Mall Cop.  Loved Bride Wars!  I was spoiled with a massage and reading a good book.  Thanks to Ron and Leslie for lots of fun.  I sure love hanging out with my cute husband.  It's fun going on trips with your best friend.  I missed Talmage but know he was well taken care of by Shandee, Michelle, and my Mom.  Thanks so much!  Back to reality and snow.

2 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

What a treat to have a get away! Looks like you guys had a blast, I'm jealous!

Kedrick & Kori said...

Looks fun! Way to be a fiddle player, and a model in the fashion show. Better be careful with all of these adrenaline pushers, you might go into preterm labor. Hee hee.