Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Shower and Other stuff

 We threw a baby shower for Leeah (my sister) on Saturday.  She got a lot of great things she'll need.  My mom and I made her this diaper cake.  It turned out adorable.  She is due the end of March and is super cute pregnant.
 Lately Talmage wakes up at 6:30am and wants breakfast.  Brandon was good enough to get him a bowl of cereal but the "blue spoons" were all dirty.  These are pictures of the bottom of the dishwasher FULL of dishwasher soap.  I guess he was going to make sure there was a clean spoon.

 Ok, here is the 37 weeks belly photo.  I look at these and think, this is not how I REALLY look, or feel.  I feel more like the size of a house lately.  Waddling around and struggling to put my socks on.  This is also the whitest I've been when pregnant, since it's my first winter baby.  I haven't got anything ready, AT ALL!  That is my goal for this week.  I'll start after showing our house again tonight.  20 showings and NO offers.  Aghh, that is a lot of cleaning.  Anyone have a crib I can borrow?  I think I'm going to keep Adeline in our crib.  Who knows!
going 

6 comments:

Amelia said...

Marinda- I only wish I looked like you when I am pregnant! You look fabulous! I do have a crib, but getting it from Logan may be the trick. I may be able to get it as far as Jessie's house. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get you details (its white)

Amy said...

I hear ya...you feel like a semi-truck and everyone tells you "you're so little!" ARRGGGG!! Hang in there. You look really great!

Meg said...

you might not feel like your belly is small but you really are. my belly looks like that at 20 weeks. you look wonderful!

Maggie said...

Hardly the size of a house. You look super cute but I definitely know about feeling uncomfortable at the end and feeling like you've been pregnant for years. Good luck showing the house.

Sam and Brent said...

I'm jealous of how little you are. I am currently moving from "globe" to giant over-inflated beach ball status. And I'm only 28 weeks tomorrow :) I'm so excited that your little boy is going to be here so soon! Can't wait to see pictures of him!

Stacy said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Marinda, I cannot believe you can look so beautiful at 37 weeks! How do you do it? Do you exercise and not eat very much? I mean, really. Your hair is beautiful too! Hang in there and good luck!