Little did I know he is such a poser. It was fun taking his picture. He was a little nervous to go but once he was sure I'd walk him there and walk him home he was fine. He didn't even look back, once he got there. I am happy he is starting this new adventure. He is ready.
As for the two hours he was gone. Well they went by fast and Rigdon was asleep the entire time. So much for getting errands ran. Not going to happen until Rigdon drops the morning nap. It was fun to hear the report of the day and all the rules he learned. He mainly remembered about keeping his lips zipped up unless he has a question.
As for the two hours he was gone. Well they went by fast and Rigdon was asleep the entire time. So much for getting errands ran. Not going to happen until Rigdon drops the morning nap. It was fun to hear the report of the day and all the rules he learned. He mainly remembered about keeping his lips zipped up unless he has a question.











3 comments:
So fun he is in pre school! Enjoy those two hours of being short one child, they're the best! I can't see your pictures...is it just me??
I can see them now...way cute pictures! You definitely make our back to school pictures look lame (LOL)! That's a plus for having a mom who is talented in photography.
So cute. He really is a poser:) These kids are growing up way too fast.
Post a Comment