Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mother of Four

 October 4th - Scheduled induction.  Started at 2 cm.  Appointment at the hospital at 6:45am.
 Everlee Burt arrived at 2:03pm. 7lbs 20.5 inches long.  It took a half of a push to get her here.  Beautiful baby girl.
 Proud daddy.
 Happy to not be pregnant anymore!
 First bath.
 The big brother, big sister crew.
 Talmage is such a good big brother.
 A LOT OF LOVE coming from this one.  A little intense at times.
 This big sister couldn't be more thrilled with her baby sister.  She is quite the little mother.
 Daddy and all 4 of his kids.  What a cute family I have.
 He seriously can't get over it!
 Notice how Adeline is all ready for her turn.  She has her arms positioned just right.  Rigdon thought she was a baby doll too.
 I'll have to find a baby photo of Adeline.  They look like sisters, that's for sure.
 Oh Baby!  Looks like 3 babies in this photo.
One of those sleep smiles that I just happened to catch.  It changes her whole look.  She is wonderful and we are sooo excited to have her join our family.

5 comments:

Andi said...

Such a beautiful family!! You guys have done well! Congrats again!!

Maggie said...

Sleep smile is my favorite. Isn!t it amazing how a new baby makes Rigdon look all grown up?? Been thinking about you a lot. You have 4 kids...at home. You are wonder woman and I am sure so busy. Can't wait to meet Everlee in person!

Hannah Joy said...

So precious! Congratulations. I love the name too!

Meg said...

Congrats!!! You definitely are super momma!!! You have the cutest little family. We will have to talk soon and catch up. Seeing pics of your kids makes me realize just how long it has been since I have seen you. I really wish that we didn't live on opposite ends of the country.

sherry said...

She is beautiful Marinda!!! I love the name too and the rest of them are adorable! Can you believe it? 4!!!!