
Talmage is my little helper. In these two pictures he is helping me clean my wheels. He was so excited that he could see his reflection once he wiped off the spray. He kept smiling at himself and saying, "see, see".



I was putting away clothes that no longer fit Talmage and when I am busy he wants to either help or be busy too. I'm not sure where he got this idea but he decided to take his laundry basket of DIRTY clothes and put them away in my dresser. This is the picture I took. Gotta love the "help." I will say it keeps him out of trouble because some of his other ideas aren't as harmless.
4 comments:
that little man is growing up!! I'm so excited for your beautiful daughter to join your gorgeous family!
That is too cute! He is getting so big and he's so handsome! Can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl! Hope you are well!
I really think that Cambri and Talmage look like siblings. I love the help the little ones provide. We are definitely getting to the stage of craziness around here. It makes having another baby seem a little harder to handle.
I will be back in Utah on June 24th so I will get to see your baby girl when she is just little. I can't wait. Take pics of your belly. I want to see.
Miss you!
Love it. are you sure that you weren't just sloppy putting away your clothes :) I'm with Meg... belly pic!
Post a Comment