We just got back from the beautiful Dominican Republic. Talmage stayed home and had lots of fun with Japeth, Grandma, Ezra, and Shandee and Kori's kids. Thank you to all those that helped. He was in good hands, that's for sure. We had a great time. It was hot, humid, and all inclusive!

Just trying to take some more artistic pictures

Adeline was a hit. The resort was full of Eurpeans (we were the minority). The guy holding her worked at the resort. Despite language barriers everyone talked to Adeline and admired her. She was easy going and had a great time once I figured out to take off all her clothes and let her hang out in her diaper.

Dessert for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We ate and ate. The food was initially a bit strange but we got used to it and by the end you could say we were getting pretty daring. Unfortunately all the hard work I did to get swimsuit ready was ruined. Now what am I going to do that it's freezing here at home?

The beaches were beautiful! The sand as fine as I've ever seen. I decided to take a picture of the trees rather than the topless women and speedo men. I told you... Europeans. I wonder what they thought of my one piece.

Brandon and Adeline. I will post more pictures later. It was a great trip.
4 comments:
So much fun!!! I love Punta Cana. That's where Jon and I went for our honeymoon. Did you get to go out and see all the people riding their dirt bikes? That's crazy! So glad you guys had fun. Can't wait to see more pictures.
P.S. Your little princess is soooo adorable!
Marinda you guys travel so much! Lucky!!! Thanks for all of your comments on my blog the other day. You gave me some great advice. I have to say that Adeline's little rolly pollies are so stinkin cute! I wish we were closer so I could know your kids, and vice versa.
Looks like you got a picture of a topless girl to me! :) Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!
Love it!!! I can't wait to hear more about it.
Post a Comment