Monday, May 4, 2009

The Belly Photo 32.5 Weeks

6 comments:

Meg said...

You still look so small to me! It is way cute. Your hair...you chopped it! I love it. I keep getting tempted to chop mine but can't find the courage.

Drae said...

I know you probably feel like you're big, but you look so tiny. That's what I look like after eating a big dinner on fast sunday. So.... just so you know, you look great especially since you're 32.5 weeks along. I hope all goes well.

Amy said...

Repeat of all the other comments:YOU DO NOT LOOK 32 WEEKS PREGNANT! You got a little belly! But I know you probably feel huge. No wonder your uncomfortable...she is probably squeezing your spine cause' you sure don't carry her out in front of you! Long torso's are wonderful! Hang in there...you're on the home stretch : )

Stacy said...

The first thing I said to myself when I saw this photo was, "You've got to be kidding." That is the belly of a woman 19 or 20 weeks along. I better stop looking at your blog. It kind of gets me down wondering why I feel like I look so much bigger than that. (and I'm only 24 weeks). You look very cute!

Heather said...

I have to agree with the everyone else...you are tiny! I feel like I look like that and I had Bryce 10 and a half months ago! Your body just needed that extra 7 pounds, so don't sweat it. (And I've been blog-stalking you for a while...that's what I have to do since I never see the family since we're in Colorado!)

Sam and Brent said...

Marinda! You are absolutely adorable!! Seriously, you look sooo good. I hope I look half that cute when I am pregnant!